3D Printed Surgical Guides
Our 3D printed surgical guides go hand in hand with our CBCT, which gives us an exact 3D x-ray of your mouth. Using our virtual software, we can digitally plan the precise placements of your dental implants.
Here is a partial list of the type of information a 3D printed surgical guide provides:
- Specific bone dimensions
- Jaw measurements
- Determine bone quality
- Identify abnormalities that can affect an implant procedure
- Location of nerves and blood vessels
- Size and shape of the implant site
- Make multiple implants parallel to each other or angled as necessary
Essentially, a 3D printed surgical guide takes the guesswork out of implant placement and reduces complications. We use them in more complicated cases like an anterior tooth with little room or All-on-6 cases.
- Monday:7:00 AM — 3:00 PM
- Tuesday:7:00 AM — 3:00 PM
- Wednesday:10:00 AM — 6:00 PM
- Thursday:7:00 AM — 3:00 PM